About the Maison des Jonglages
La Maison des Jonglages, an association under the 1901 law founded in 2008, aims to promote and recognize the richness and diversity of juggling today. Since 2015 it has been recognized as an Art and Creation, Juggling stage.
Over the years, the Maison des Jonglages has become a unifying epicenter through which the general public, performing arts professionals, artists and amateurs meet juggling companies, budding artists and ongoing projects.
– Programming: partnerships – territories – new audiences (Festival during one month on the Ile-de-France scale with 13 partner structures, programming in season, programming outside the walls).
– Support for creation: monitoring and expertise at the heart of the artistic project (residency and co-production).
– Artistic and cultural action: a fine articulation between the works and the public (projects in schools and after-school programs, interventions in the social, medical and legal fields).
– Training: sharing a singular writing of artist (5 professional trainings per year).
– Research and Development: to propel Juggling to the frontiers of practices and knowledge (arts and sciences, arts and sports, juggling and visual arts, editorial project of the magazine Jonglages, documentary base…).